TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
The authors and publishers of this website make no warranties of any kind, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in respect to the equipment, machinery, systems, and products derived or resulting throughout the website, and the user assumes all risks and liability for results obtained by the manufacturing, use or implementation of the computer program(s)/material described herein, whether used singly or in combination with other designs/products or materials. The authors and publishers shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages. The authors and publishers make no warranty that the equipment, machinery, systems, and products derived or resulting hereunder will not infringe the claims of domestic or foreign patents and further does not warrant against infringement by reason of the use, thereof in combination with other designs, products, or materials or in the operation of any process. User shall protect, indemnify and hold harmless the authors and publishers of and from any loss, cost, damage or expense arising from any claim that is in any way associated with the computer program(s/material) described in these website pages. Data presented in examples do not necessarily reflect actual test results and should not be used as design criteria.
Never use information provided on this or any other web site for the protection of life or property. When severe storms are occurring in, or threaten your location, tune to your local NOAA NWS weather station or a local radio or tv broadcaster in your area for immediate weather information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By continuing to access or use the site PULLMAN.TV and/or any of our owned interconnecting websites, or any service on these said sites, herein referred to as the site, you signify YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (TAC). PULLMAN.TV, hereon referred to as PULLMAN.TV, reserves the right to amend, remove, or add to these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Such modifications shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, please continue to review these terms and conditions of service whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of the site, or any service on this site, after the posting of modifications to these terms and conditions of service will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of service, you may not use the site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these terms and conditions of service are expressly rejected by PULLMAN.TV and shall be of no force or effect.
1. User Consent to Terms and Conditions of Service. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of service ("TAC") for PULLMAN.TV You further agree: (a) to comply with U.S. law regarding the transmission of any data obtained from the Service (as defined herein) in accordance with the TAC; (b) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; and (c) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service.
2. Intellectual Property. This Web site, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (the "Service"), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Service are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service.
3. Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the TAC. You agree to use the Service solely for your own noncommercial use and benefit, and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Service in any manner that could compete with the business of PULLMAN.TV You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by PULLMAN.TV and others (including certain other information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgement developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of PULLMAN.TV and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of PULLMAN.TV and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by PULLMAN.TV or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise ("Suppliers") to protect their and others' contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Service. You agree to notify PULLMAN.TV in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Service by any party or of any claim that the Service infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
4. Further Restrictions on Use. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL, NONCOMMERCIAL USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES. THE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE RECIRCULATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR PUBLISHED BY YOU WITHOUT PULLMAN.TV’S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE'S CONTENT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF PULLMAN.TV'S COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MAY NOT OFFER ANY PART OF THE SERVICE FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUTE IT OVER ANY OTHER MEDIUM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OVER-THE-AIR TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST, A COMPUTER NETWORK OR HYPERLINK FRAMING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF PULLMAN.TV. THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN MAY NOT BE USED TO CONSTRUCT A DATABASE OF ANY KIND. NOR MAY THE SERVICE BE STORED (IN ITS ENTIRETY OR IN ANY PART) IN DATABASES FOR ACCESS BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR TO DISTRIBUTE ANY DATABASE SERVICES CONTAINING ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF ANY DATA SOLD OR CONTRIBUTED BY YOU TO ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF PULLMAN.TV TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH NAMES AND MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR ARE USED WITH PULLMAN.TV'S CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES AND MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT USE ANY OF PULLMAN.TV'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT SPAM OR SEND UNSOLICITED MAILINGS TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE SET FORTH ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE LINKING AND FRAMING POLICY.
5. License. You acquire absolutely no rights or licenses in or to the Service and materials contained within the Service other than the limited right to utilize the Service in accordance with the TAC. Should you choose to download content from the Service, you must do so in accordance with the TAC. Such download is licensed to you by PULLMAN.TV ONLY for your own personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the TAC and does not transfer any other rights to you.
6. Rights Reserved. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Service (the "Intellectual Property Rights") shall, as between you and PULLMAN.TV , at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of PULLMAN.TV . All present and future rights in and title to the Service (including the right to exploit the Service and any portions of the Service over any present or future technology) are reserved to PULLMAN.TV for its exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by the TAC, you may not copy or make any use of the Service or any portion thereof. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not use PULLMAN.TV 's Intellectual Property Rights or the Service, or the names of any individual participant in, or contributor to, the Service, or any variations or derivatives thereof, for any purpose, without PULLMAN.TV 's prior written approval.
7. Fees and Payments. PULLMAN.TV reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the Service or the Service as a whole. If at any time PULLMAN.TV requires a fee for portions of the Service or the Service as a whole, PULLMAN.TV will require you to register and create an account. In no event will you be charged for access to portions of the Service or to the Service unless PULLMAN.TV obtains your prior agreement to pay such charges. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Service by PULLMAN.TV or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to you, and you shall be solely responsible for their payment. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to the use of the Service through your account, and the purchase of any other products or services. Certain portions of the Service or the Service as a whole may require a prepaid fee ("Prepaid Fee"), which may be modified from time to time in PULLMAN.TV 's sole discretion. The Prepaid Fee, and all taxes and other fees related thereto will be paid by you in advance. In no event will you receive any portions of the Service or the Service as a whole if a Prepaid Fee is required unless PULLMAN.TV receives all fees and charges payable by you, including the Prepaid Fee.
8. Registration and Account Creation. As part of the registration and account creation process necessary to obtain access to certain portions of the Service, including those portions that require a fee or payment, you will select a username and a password. You will provide PULLMAN.TV with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate, truthful, and updated. You shall not: (i) select a username already used by another person; (ii) use a username in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or (iii) use a username or password that PULLMAN.TV , in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate. PULLMAN.TV reserves the right to deny creation of your account based on PULLMAN.TV 's inability to verify the authenticity of your registration information. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall immediately notify PULLMAN.TV at email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information. You are fully responsible for all usage or activity on your PULLMAN.TV account, including but not limited to use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your username and password. PULLMAN.TV reserves the right to terminate your account, in its sole discretion, at any time without notice. You may terminate your account at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon termination, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your account will be terminated within five (5) business days. You are responsible for all charges incurred up to the time the account is terminated. Notwithstanding anything else herein, PULLMAN.TV reserves the right to pursue any and all claims against any user of your account. You agree to maintain only one account with the Service at any time and you certify that you currently have no other account(s) with the Service
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk and acknowledge that the Service and anything contained within the Service, including, but not limited to, content, services, goods or advertisements (the "Items") are provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE," and that PULLMAN.TV makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the Items, including, but not limited to, merchantability, non-infringement, title or fitness for a particular purpose or use. PULLMAN.TV does not warrant that the Service is compatible with your equipment or that the Service is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses," or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that PULLMAN.TV , its Suppliers and its third-party agents shall have no responsibility or liability for: (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of PULLMAN.TV , its employees, subcontractors, agents, Suppliers or otherwise arising in connection with the Service and shall not be liable for any lost profits, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any claim against PULLMAN.TV by any other party; or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay or any other failure in the Service caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Service on such equipment. The content of other Web sites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Service is not maintained or controlled by PULLMAN.TV . PULLMAN.TV is therefore not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other Web sites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the Service. PULLMAN.TV does not: (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the Service; (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other Web sites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Service; or (c) make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other Web sites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Service. PULLMAN.TV is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines, wireless services, communications media and equipment you use to access the Service. You understand that PULLMAN.TV and/or third-party contributors to the Service may choose at any time to inhibit or prohibit their content from being accessed under the TAC.
10. Further Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. You acknowledge that: (i) the Service is provided for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes; (ii) the Service includes information taken from stock and other exchanges from around the world, including the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and other sources; (iii) PULLMAN.TV does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Service; and (iv) the provision of certain parts of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of other agreements to which PULLMAN.TV is a party. Accordingly, anything to the contrary herein set forth notwithstanding, PULLMAN.TV , its officers and employees, general partner, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, Suppliers and its third-party agents shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any: (i) inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the Service including, but not limited to, quotes and financial data; (ii) delays, errors or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the Service; or (iii) loss or damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or by any reason of nonperformance.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PULLMAN.TV , ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS THIRD-PARTY AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES EVEN IF PULLMAN.TV HAS BEEN ADVISED SPECIFICALLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS OR ITEMS ON THE SERVICE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TAC, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages. In no event shall PULLMAN.TV 's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to, negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
12. Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (b) you are at least eighteen (18) years old; (c) you shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (d) you shall use the Service only as set forth in the TAC.
13. Indemnification. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PULLMAN.TV and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against PULLMAN.TV , its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against PULLMAN.TV , its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents is based on or arises in connection with the Service, or any links on the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer's use of the Service; (ii) your use or someone using your account, where applicable; (iii) a violation of the TAC by you or anyone using your computer (or account, where applicable); (iv) a claim that any use of the Service by you or someone using your computer (or account, where applicable) infringes any Intellectual Property Right (as herein defined) of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (v) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Service by you or someone using your computer (or account, where applicable); (vi) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein; or (vii) any breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you hereunder. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such claim. PULLMAN.TV reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with PULLMAN.TV in asserting any available defense. You acknowledge and agree to pay PULLMAN.TV 's reasonable attorney fees incurred in connection with any and all lawsuits brought against you by PULLMAN.TV under the TAC and any other terms and conditions of service on PULLMAN.TV , including without limitation, lawsuits arising from your failure to indemnify PULLMAN.TV pursuant to the TAC.
14. Termination. Either you or PULLMAN.TV may terminate the TAC with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. You may terminate the TAC by discontinuing use of the Service and destroying all materials obtained from the Service. The TAC will terminate immediately without notice from PULLMAN.TV if you, in PULLMAN.TV 's sole discretion, fail to comply with any provision of the TAC. Upon termination by you or PULLMAN.TV , you must destroy promptly all materials obtained from the Service and any copies thereof. Sections two through thirteen (2-13) and fifteen through twenty (15-20) shall survive any termination of the TAC.
15. Governing Law. The TAC shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Louisiana, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Baton Rouge in the State of Louisiana with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Service or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the TAC.
16. United States' Export Control & Foreign Asset Control Regulations. PULLMAN.TV does not represent that materials in the Service are appropriate or available for use in countries outside the United States. If you choose to access the Service from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws.
17. Miscellaneous. You accept that PULLMAN.TV has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Service at any time at PULLMAN.TV 's sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Service. The failure of PULLMAN.TV to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TAC shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
18. Headings. The section titles in the TAC are used solely for the convenience of you and PULLMAN.TV and have no legal or contractual significance.
19. Severability. If any provision of the TAC is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of the TAC will remain in force.
20. Entire Agreement. The TAC and any other terms and conditions of service on PULLMAN.TV , and its successor, constitute the entire agreement between you and PULLMAN.TV and govern your use of the Service.
LINKING AND FRAMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE LINKING AND FRAMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("L&F TERMS") BEFORE LINKING TO OR FRAMING THIS WEB SITE. YOU MAY NOT LINK TO OR FRAME THIS WEB SITE UNLESS YOU ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THESE L&F TERMS AS WELL AS ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE ON THIS WEB SITE. From time to time, PULLMAN.TV may modify the L&F TERMS. Accordingly, please review the L&F TERMS from time to time. Your continued establishment of a link to this Web site or your continued framing of this Web site after the posting of modifications to the L&F TERMS will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE L&F TERMS, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the L&F TERMS, you must discontinue linking to or framing this Web site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these L&F TERMS are expressly rejected by PULLMAN.TV and shall be of no force or effect.
1. User Assent to Terms and Conditions for this Web site. By linking to this Web site, you represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the L&F TERMS. You further represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service for this Web site as set forth above in Section A ("TOS"), as well as all other terms and conditions of service on this Web site.
2. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that this Web site, including but not limited to the text, content, photographs, video, audio, and graphics thereon, has been specially designed by PULLMAN.TV for presentation in a unique format and appearance, with PULLMAN.TV 's look and feel (collectively "Look and Feel"), and that such Look and Feel is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. Upon linking to this Web site pursuant to the L&F TERMS, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the PULLMAN.TV mark solely for providing an underlined, textual link from your Web site or a graphical icon link (per examples or a design approved in writing from PULLMAN.TV ) to pullman.net. No other use of PULLMAN.TV 's marks or name is permitted without express prior written permission from PULLMAN.TV .
3. Restrictions on Linking to the Home Page of this Web Site. Without limiting the provisions contained in the TAC, you may include a link(s) on your Web site to the PULLMAN.TV home page, currently located at http://pullman.tv ("Home Page"); provided that you do not link from any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
4. Restrictions on Other Linking and Framing Activities. PULLMAN.TV is concerned about the integrity of this Web site when it is accessed in a manner solely determined by third parties or viewed in a setting solely created by third parties. Specifically, PULLMAN.TV is concerned with activities such as linking to an internal or subsidiary page of this Web site that is located one or several levels down from the Home Page ("deep linking"), or bringing up or presenting content of this Web site within another Web site ("framing"). In this regard, without limiting the provisions contained in the TAC, you must make a specific request for, and secure permission from, PULLMAN.TV prior to deep linking to, or framing, this Web site or any of its content, or engaging in similar activities. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A DIRECT LINK TO http://pullman.tv which describes the programming content and encourages interaction with entertainers no permission is required for linkage to the front page of the site (no deep linking). If you would like to deep link to or frame the PULLMAN.TV Web site, or any of its content, you must request permission from PULLMAN.TV by writing to email@example.com. Please include: (a) your name, e-mail address, and telephone number; (b) the name of your company (if applicable) (c) the Web site address(es) where the proposed deep linking or framing will occur; and (d) specific details about the contemplated deep linking or framing activities, including the content or Web page(s) of this Web site to which you would like to deep link or frame.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ISSUES
1. General Inquiries: Please send general inquiries regarding intellectual property issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Trademark Notice:
MESSAGE BOARDS AND CHAT ROOMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PULLMAN.TV MESSAGE BOARDS AND CHAT ROOMS. When you register for and/or use the Message Boards and Chat Rooms ("PULLMAN.TV Message Boards"), you agree to review and abide by the Additional Terms of Service for Message Boards and Chat Rooms ("Additional Terms"), which are incorporated by reference into the TAC. Among other requirements, the Additional Terms provide you with rules regarding what you can and cannot do on the PULLMAN.TV Message Boards. You, and not PULLMAN.TV , are fully responsible for any material that you, or anyone using your account, post on the PULLMAN.TV Message Boards. You agree that your use of the PULLMAN.TV Message Boards is at your own risk and that under no circumstances will PULLMAN.TV be liable to you or to any third party for any errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred in connection with the use of, access to, or information contained in the PULLMAN.TV Message Boards. PULLMAN.TV shall have no responsibility to monitor or edit any posting, but reserves the right in its sole discretion and at any time to monitor, edit, reject, move, or remove any posting to the PULLMAN.TV Message Boards without notice. No individual under the age of eighteen (18) may participate in the PULLMAN.TV Message Boards.